Linkages between food sovereignty and the Right to the City
On 13 September, from 16h to 18h (GMT +2), the DESC Observatory, in collaboration with FIAN, the Valencia Food Council, URGENCI, the Global Platform for the Right to the City and the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (with the support of the Barcelona City Council) organizes the international conference on food sovereignty and the right to the city in Barcelona.
Empleneu aquest formulari amb la informació requerida per poder assistir
We will have the participation of different speakers:
- Michael Fakhri - Special Rapporteur on the right to food of the United Nations
- Sophia Torres - representing the Global Platform for the Right to the City and the International Coalition for Habitat
- FIAN International - presenting a mapping of transformative local policies for the food system at the European level
- Josep Manuel Pérez - representing the Consell Alimentari Municipal de València (Municipal Food Council of Valencia)
- URGENCI - presenting transformative local systems in Latin America.
Attendance can be:
- In person at Grup ECOS (c/Casp nº43 Baixos, Barcelona)
- Online via zoom (we will send you the link via mail)
If you would like to attend this conference, please fill out this form with the required information.
Wednesday, September 13th, at 16h to 19h (GMT+2)
Grup Ecos (Casp, 43) and online